Poison Oak & Ivy

Poison Oak and Ivy plants produce an oil sap called urushiol. That sap triggers an allergic reaction when it comes in contact with the skin. The sap is found in all parts of the plant, including the leaves, stems and roots – even when the plant is dead. If you’re itching just reading this, it may be time to have your yard or outdoor area sprayed for Poison Oak and Ivy.

Don’t worry, you don’t have to suit up head to toe and manually remove this invasive plant. An herbicide can be applied to cut stumps while the plant is still growing. We apply the herbicides to the leaves during the flowering or fruiting stage. These measures can help reduce or eliminate these unwelcome plants in your landscape.

We take careful measures to maintain your landscape and other trees, plants, flowers and gardens while treating your yard. Learn more about Poison Oak and Ivy treatments by calling us at 541-688-5987. We’re happy to answer your questions and provide estimates.